Thursday, September 1, 2011

Road Guardians August 2011 Newsletter: Instructor Spotlight :: Steven Salisbury

I enjoy being an Accident Scene Management Instructor. One of my favorite things to do is teach a class. I believe the more people we get trained in ASMI, the chance of survival for that brother or sister is increased tremendously. This is a way we can make a difference for each other regardless of whether or not we can get grants from our government to educate the average rider what happens in the case of an unfortunate accident. I encourage you to stand up as a fellow biker and take on the responsibility as brothers and sisters to take care of each other. I have been riding since a young age and have had a passion for riding since I can remember. I am a volunteer NREMT-B at the Friendswood, Texas Fire and EMS Department. I love helping people in their most desperate time of need. I am also the president of the EMS Angels MC Gulf Coast. We do many things to take part in our community and are blessed with a great group of men and women who help make all of that happen. I also have a great family with 3 wonderful children who I want to show how taking part in your community is just part of what we do as people; and we can enjoy it as we serve humankind. If there is one thing I would say to a motorcyclist it would be: Have fun, enjoy the journey, and do your part by getting trained in Accident Scene Management. Carry a trauma pack. It is a responsibility we all should have, so if anything should happen you have the tools and knowledge to help that brother or sister in perhaps the worst possible time of their life! To learn more about ASMI classes, instructors and supplies recommended go to: www.accidentscene.org.


To view Steve's upcoming classes, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment