Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 2011 Newsletter :: Meet Biker Chad!

Welcome Biker Chad!
My name is Chad Hensiak, they call me "Biker Chad".


I worked at Racine Motorsports for around 4 years as a parts and bike salesman, I also installed accessories and uncrated / assembled the bikes for the show room. 

I have worked at RIVCO Products Inc for about 7 years as an accessories salesman an install tech traveling the country from rally to rally.

I write product review articles for various companies (printed and online), I have had my own tech article series in Saddle Tramp Magazine for two years. 

I have been on biker radio shows like "The Biker Lowdown" and done Biker TV promos as well. 

I am very pleased to be currently working at the Road Guardians Compound to answer any product questions and install what we sell I can be reached at bikerchad@roadguardians.org or by cell phone 262-716-7179 anytime.  Ride safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment